Social Media Cred

love me,

love me 

I've got ADHD, 

I'm a writer

dancer,

a creative

chancer, 

I crave diagnosis

due to my fake neurosis

and extreme self-obsession, 

autism, asperges, depression,

I have them all,

I’m an empty vessel

I like to feel special, 

my pronouns are

Her/Him/They/Them,

love me, 

love me

please give me privacy

subscribe,

follow, 

like

I’m a cis gendered dyke, 

please look at me 

love me, love me 

you've got to love me 

watch my ballet,

did I mention 

I'm writing a book? 

look, 

did I tell you

I'm writing a book?

but I can’t concentrate, 

it must be my ADHD

I might need therapy,

it will make me look

troubled and deep

but therapy ain’t cheap,

can you buy me a coffee?

or donate to my Patreon?

it will help me manage

my fake depression 

 

Black Lives Matter!

I'm not sure why 

and men can give birth,

don’t you know 

a trans kid dies

every minute 

of every day? 

I’m non-binary 

and gay – hey!

did I tell you I’m

writing a book?

 

I’m wearing a mask

in my profile picture,

it’s not for me 

it’s for you,

I don’t want to spread

the Wuhan flu,

even though it was

just a cough

I still took the clot shot

to protect the NHS,

love me,

love me

did I tell you I suffer

from PTSD?

I blame my

stinking rich family 

for every time they

misgendered me

 

Did I Tell You I’m Writing A Book?

Comments

Popular Posts