Wednesday 15 July 2015

Communication 45



dear spirit      

dear spirit we are dying in our sleep,
free spirit free yourself from the promises you’ve
promised to keep, all we’ve ever been
has drifted far from shore,
so for this, this body I commit no more,
shed my skin for the angel wing
forever grateful for the isolation
you’ve kept me in

together we are the remaining two,
the time has now come for me to rise,
to find release in you,
declare ourselves lost to the tide,
my heart it’s tired, barely alive,
beating to beckon its final reside,
we heal to feel complete,
come take my hand,
I’ll lead you to retreat

the clock face chimes borrowed time
the pendulum swings the heart beat
I still believe somewhere in our silence
there’s a place for us to keep
like true pioneers, we’ll break the mould,
set free the enchanter
before he’s lifeless and old
leaving our palm print pressed
deep in the ever,
when our passing is upon us,
then we’ll pass together
standing face to face
we’ll become one another,

lawfully tied to our own perceptions,
neither science nor nature is the reason
for our conception,
we encapsulate chemistry
born on the equinox
bearing the scars of an example,
a paradox
forever caught between the molecule
and the ninth degree,
we’ll find a new form of freedom
blessed for eternity,
becoming a passenger of our own memory,
a traveller on our own journey,
there’s a place for us between now
and all we’ll ever be

dear spirit through time
it’s become clear
we are too lost to be free,
only now have I come to realise
how much of you is lost in me.





No comments:

Post a Comment