Sunday 12 July 2015

Communication 29



me and the sun

me and the sun
withered spectacle of all days ending,
with light that starts from the darkest of stars,
I choose to ride with you under evening’s arcs,
gold touching yellow - such an earthly disguise
with charm you encourage all
to reach for your skies
vacant yet forever knowing
he who denies one’s growing,
with a touch that burns,
you gently nurture us in turns

me and the sun
closing such eve
I can only stay until this day is complete
when all us creatures have found our peace,
I shall creep along the threshold home
the ghostly exterior of a body alone,
hours and hours of clouds collide
I check your pulse, are you alive?
I haven’t seen your reflection in days
when I last caught a glimpse of it
it was looking the other way,
me and the sun
together we lay
I shall wait until one’s setting
and between one’s setting I’ll stay












No comments:

Post a Comment