Saturday 22 September 2018

Communication 129

trigger

there’s something
useless inside,
I can’t deny
I’ve tried
hard to fight it
to find a reason
to seek exile,
I’m afraid
if I confess
I’ll be met
with denial,
triggering
a downward spiral,
to distances
only traveled
in nautical miles,
bound to
a paralysis
felt only in
the silent hours,
when others
gently pilot
their dreams,
guiding them
beautifully
by the
kite strings,
resting
releasing,
giving
birth to
a new
articulated
version
of clarity,
then
opening
their eyes
to the
new day

my eyes
haven’t closed
for weeks,
I long for
the shelter
of sleep,
to dream
indefinitely,
never to wake,
I don’t care
what I have
to take,
please
just let
me rest,
there’s
a poison
I need
to syphon
out my head,
there’s
a corruption
in my
stomach,
my hearts
pumping lead,
there’s a
mystery
running through
every vein
and artery,
I don’t know
what’s wrong
with me



No comments:

Post a Comment