Wednesday 13 January 2016

Communication 70


Forever Eternal

So much of life has passed me by
places, faces have come and gone,
I’m still the same though, well,
at least I think I am,
memories like shrapnel
disintegrate
erode
disband
naturally becoming fragments
in my wasteland,

“for now at least
I’ve forfeited peace
for a journey
that pulls me far from you,
there are no calculations
for my destination”

I am forever eternal,
a star with no core,
a moon with no sun,
a frequency
with no measured resonance,
a signal with static interference, 
when you next see me
time would’ve changed
my appearance

resting,
I lay within this crimson,
with limited vision,
my third eye,
my only orientation,
there is no parallel 
not one that I can clearly see,
I’ve done my best
to hide from age
but it would appear
its finally caught up with me

No comments:

Post a Comment