Saturday 9 January 2016

Communication 69


Oceans In The Sky 

There are oceans in the sky
they can't be seen with the human eye
you'll feel their rush, a sound of a pipe
as darkness yawns, you'll see their light
I wish so much I could hitch a ride
take a chance, be gone in a glance,
but I can't,
here I stand cemented to this earth
lamenting fallen feelings,
scribbling useless verse,
what I write means nothing to no one,
I'll sit and wait though, 
tormenting myself to try and make sense
surly my time can be better spent

Hopping lives carriages, forging new friends
marriages of the heart,
those who come together, eclipse
the few that break apart,
I'll always be here for you
behind each wave as it so gracefully breaks,
I'm your foundation,
I'll steady you, support you
however long it takes,
come now, set sail with me 
upon the oceans in the sky
hold my hand tight, and kiss goodnight 
to a life that wilted so many years ago 

No comments:

Post a Comment