Sunday 26 February 2023

Communication 169

 Amnesia State

 

structures will fall if all of us pull

the wool from in front of our eyes,

every second a lab rat dies

when it tries to take a piece of the pie

and I’m left half-conscious wondering 

what the hell I’m even here for 

I’ve seen this shit all before 

somewhere in a history book

a partisan with a warped world view

whose words carefully corrupted you

stands tall,

does anyone remember the Jews?

don’t let me confuse you

it’s as if you can’t grasp

that such ‘wordplay’ can happen again,

I can hardly wait for the Amnesia State

to start begging for forgiveness

when the cowardly bastard’s witness

that all they’ve ever preached is poison,

whipping up the porous crowds 

soaking them in their hollow shells

mindless rhetoric, 

borderline neurotic,

psychobabble to calm the rabble,

I’m effortlessly bored of all of this

the overreaching voice of the people

needs to be dismissed  





No comments:

Post a Comment