Wednesday 24 July 2019

Communication 157

false god disorder

I want to be an anarchist
I want to change the world,
to fight for the freedom of others,
whilst my hedge fund quietly doubles,
I can afford to be a hero,
an ‘eco warrior’, an arse,
a hypocrite of the highest order
an instigator of hypocritical disorder,
you’re simply putty in the hands
of those for whom you slate,
you’ve been chipped and numbered,
barcoded by the state
and all these diverse opinions
you’ve spent an age quietly crafting
are nothing more than sound-bites
implanted in your head by the ‘sodomites’
that parade their perverse persuasions
right in front of your eyes
“injustice” I hear you cry
whilst you quietly up the rent
to prevent
those who pay your life long subsidy
from tasting a sense of security
carry on … continue
don’t mind me,
you’re a hypocrite of the highest order
a victim of a ‘false god disorder’



No comments:

Post a Comment