Saturday 13 October 2018

Communication 131

a view from the moon – a view from the earth

a view from the moon
no such concept as intercourse,
no such nonsense as the loss
of one’s virginity, 
a lost sleepless sanctuary,
drifting in the sea of tranquillity,
I resonate harmoniously, 
eclipsed by an apathy
I’ve carried with me since my inception,
a view from the moon
no ignorance in man’s physiology
no sweeping statements of pseudo philosophy
all wrapped up in an idea of me
that doesn’t explain my frailty,
a view from the moon,
no contention with vanity
no such nonsense as teenage pregnancy,
there’s no protocol or compliance
to diagnose any idea of insanity,
don’t cage your mind through Christianity,
a view from the moon,  
void of engineered systemics,
or playing god through the use of eugenics,
there’s no space to replace
the genetically sick with a master race,
a view from the moon,
no calculated genocide
no blond hair and blue eyes,
there’s no Jews left to demonize,
a view from the moon,
no such evil as bull fights,
no loop hole known as human rights,
a view from the earth,
we’re killing ourselves just to survive,
we’re boiling dogs alive,
we’re wasting our time picking sides,
whilst the pendulum’s already swung,
the young live by the knife,
and die by the gun,
our necks are in a noose,
the institutionalized child abuse,
the victims, all so conveniently muted,
persecuted, undisputed, corruption
so deeply rooted,
I just don’t know where I stand,
I’m lost amid a wasteland,
view from the earth,
it’s been this way since birth,
only now have my eyes
opened wide enough to see
we live in an infected reality,
and no one holds the key to the cure 



No comments:

Post a Comment